Monday, June 5, 2017

June OMG

One of my favorite finishes of 2016 was the growth chart I made for Munchkin.

A blast from the past: this was over a year ago!
When my brother, my sister-in-law, and my niece were visiting in December, I showed them the chart and asked if they wanted one for my niece, Noodle.  (Noodle and Munchkin are only 2 months apart in age.)  They said yes.


I gave my sister in law all my I Spy strips and had her pick out the ones she wanted.  She also picked the colors from my Kona color card.  I've got the strips pieced in the order specified by my sister--in-law.  Finishing this chart is my OMG for June as part of the motivational linkup hosted by Patty of Elm Street Quilts.

Elm Street Quilts

11 comments:

  1. What a fun project. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable idea. Your sister in law will love it and cherish it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea! I have a "new to me" five year old grandson and I would love to make this for him! (I think there are hundreds of things I want to make for him!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea and of course I have to ask you if this your pattern. I love it and want to make one for my granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun idea. I just may have to do something similar in the future. Thanks for sharing your pictures. --Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for I-spy!!! Very useful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is soooo cute! What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea for a growth chart! Cute munchkin, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea, what a cute growth chart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How can I pick out the best product from those listed on this site?
    Best Ergonomic Executive Office Chair!

    ReplyDelete